The above video was created by student volunteers for the University of Guam. In it, you’ll see Charter Day 2010 from a student’s eye. The UOG Endowment Foundation supports the University of Guam’s ability to provide learning opportunities. We love seeing students achieve the higher education they need for a future they desire.
If you are a student needing more financial support and/or service-learning opportunities, the UOG Endowment Foundation has scholarships, internships, and even volunteer opportunities for you to consider.
- The Enrique C. Castro Scholarship
- The Emeritus Scholarship
- The Clotilde C. Gould and Pacific Daily News Scholarship for Chamorro Studies
- The James and Young Hee Ji Scholarship
- The Latte Treatment Center, LLC Scholarship
- The Micronesian Area Research Center (MARC) Scholarship
- The Cerila M. Rapadas Scholarship
- The Rotary International District 2750 RCTB Friendship Scholarship
- The Dr. Rebecca A. Stephenson Award
- The Dr. Charles H. Parent Scholarship Program for Micronesian Nursing Students
- The Parson’s Scholarship
- The Tanom Horticulture Scholarship
- The UOG SBPA Book Scholarship
We are currently preparing new information and application packages. We will be linking them here as they become available. Expect them in July of 2011. We look forward to seeing your application(s) at that time. Until then, click here for more information on requirements, awards, and eligibility (273Kb PDF)
Throughout the year, we engage our community in different activities and events. Be it by sponsoring civic activities like political debates or raising money in public and private events, the UOG Endowment Foundation leverages your volunteerism for the benefit of the University of Guam. Contact us to be included in our volunteer corps. We will send out announcements for volunteer opportunities as they become available.